Reliable Local Service - Delivered Nationwide
Powered Access Platform Hire, Sales and Training
Hire Access Platforms is an independent company based in Dorset in the South of England. As a member of the Access Link we are able to supply powered access equipment nationally via the Access Link network of reliable independent companies giving you a local service where you need it.
Articulated Boom lifts, Telescopic Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts & Fork Lifts
We offer a wide selection of powered access equipment, including a complete range of booms lifts, scissor lifts and fork lifts.
Thanks to Shaun and the team they really got me out of a hole. Great service, good machinery and the advice was spot on. Your guys are legends.
We couldn't have a better external access provider. The team at Hire Access are polite, friendly and knowledgeable. 10/10
Lovely honest people, great product knowledge and go above and beyond to help with your powered access requirements. Would highly recommend
The independent quality mark for powered access rental
The respected IPAF Rental+ quality mark shows you that the rental company you are dealing with has been independently audited by an ISO 9001 lead auditor, within the last 12 months, to meet the most stringent standards of training, advice, equipment and customer satisfaction. These standards are industry-driven and self-regulating. They are set by a committee of experienced players in the powered access rental business. With IPAF Rental+, you get complete reassurance at every stage of the rental process.
- Companies that display the IPAF Rental+ sign always have knowledgeable booking staff. Training and competency levels of hire desk staff are checked by the IPAF Rental+ auditor at point of audit. Their thorough understanding of their fleet ensures you will get exactly the right platform you need for the job.
- Staff’s knowledge of safety legislation and equipment will help you operate safely and legally on site. Staff training and competency levels are auditor checked against standards set out in the IPAF Rental+ guidelines.
- All IPAF Rental+ centres use delivery drivers trained to demonstrator level. The quality of their handover familiarisation means you will get the most out of your machine right from the outset.
- IPAF Rental+ centres provide certified platform operators with machines. Your platform will be operated safely and productively.
- IPAF Rental+ staff - from full service and maintenance engineers to PDI inspectors - are all qualified to the required levels.
- IPAF Rental+ companies are required to know where their machines are, making it easier to get the right platform to customers when needed.
- All IPAF Rental+ centres subject their machines to PDI checking, condition monitoring and a thorough examination schedule.
- The contract terms used by IPAF Rental+ members, generally IPAF’s own Terms and Conditions, conform to strict standards. You always get a fair deal